Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

Josh and I have become a little obsessed with the show Friday Night Lights.  We love it and spend every free minute that we have together watching episode after episode on Netflix.

Well, I was on the computer the other day and came across a gift that I knew that Josh would love.  I decided to order it for his birthday (which is in August.)  Then I decided that was way too far away and decided that I would give it to him for Father's Day.  But the other night I broke down and gave it to him just because.

Now, Josh isn't a big "reactor" when it comes to gifts.  He usually smiles, says "Thank you" and that is about it.  Sometimes you will get a "Wow" or "I love it" but that's about all.  (I on the other hand get super excited about gifts.)  I wish that I would have taken a picture/video of him when I gave him his gift because he actually jumped up and said "This is awesome!"  I think it is the most reaction that I have ever gotten in 14yrs of gift giving.

I guess you want to see the gift.

Oh yes! A Dillion Panther t-shirt just for Josh.
And I may have gotten a little something for myself too.


I love it!!!
Tim Riggins makes me happy.  (I also love Matt but they didn't have a #7).
I tell Josh all the time that if we ever have a little boy his middle name might just be Riggins.
Something that starts with C - Riggins - our last name.
I think it just flows. :)  He thinks I am joking....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love those shirts!! I'm so glad someone else is as obsessed with FNL as I am!! I'm SO sad it's ending...I'll probably watch all the seasons again on Netflix :)