Project 365
Week 24
So.... last week wasn't my best blogging week.
Let me tell you what we did last week.
Monday, June 13th
Like always, Monday is our busy errand day. We are in the car most of the day on Mondays. Here is a picture of Miss Breeley when we were getting ready in the morning. She is brushing her teeth. She LOVES to brush her teeth - I think it must feel good. She walks into the bathroom about 5 times a day and says "Ahhh" or "teee" (teeth). The last time I went to the dentist I asked for an extra kids tooth brush so I could give her one to have when I am in the bathroom trying to get ready cause she will just sit on the side of the tub and brush and brush.
Tuesday, June 14th
I made a few meals for friends who had/adopted babies. As I cooked the girls played. Alyse loves to "be naked" (in just panties). Now that she is older I am trying to get her to be more modest, but she walked in the kitchen wearing her "boy underwear." A few weeks ago at church she I guess had an accident. (Not a big one, I think she was just being a little dramatic.) One of our children's directors took Alyse and gave her these Toy Story underwear to wear. She is now obsessed with them. She asks if they are clean and always wants to wear them. What cracks me up is she will be playing with dolls or will dance around in her "boy underwear." For such a girly girl it is funny to see little briefs on her.
Wednesday, June 15th
My mom called me and asked if I would bring the girls and come and meet her and my dad for lunch. She was leaving the next day to fly to Canada to take care of my Grandpa. He had a pretty serious surgery and she will be gone for a few weeks. She wanted to see the girls before she left since it has already been a few weeks since we last saw my parents. So we drove about an hour and a half away. Of course we ate at a Cracker Barrel. (My Dad always wants to eat there. He would eat there everyday if he could.)
Thursday, June 16th
Um... I don't remember what we did.
I also don't think that I took a picture....
But here are a few pictures of Wednesday night.
At Target one day Alyse saw a Princess slip and slide. She became obsessed with getting it. Finally I broke down and bought it for her. Of course when it was time to actually slide down it, she was so nervous and would not do it.
Finally, some one decided to get on it.
Actually, Alyse was still unsure and said that she wanted to do it like the girls on the box. When this was going on Josh had just got home from work and had his gun, badge, and everything else on so he would not show her how to do it. So guess who went down the slip and slide? Yep, me! Maxi dress on and all. (Josh did take a picture, but let's just say that it is not appropriate to put online. Maxi dresses are pretty heavy when wet and I was sliding downward.... I didn't know I had that much cleavage.)
Finally Alyse broke down and started to scoot her way down.
The girls had a lot of fun.
I am just praying it isn't an accident waiting to happen!
Friday, June 17th
When Josh leaves to go to work in the morning, part of me hates it because I know he will be gone all day but then the other part of me loves it. It is one of my favorite parts of the day because almost every day all 3 of us girls go out and hug, kiss, and wave as Josh leaves. It is a big going away party almost every single day. I love it.
Saturday, June 18th
I broke down and gave Josh his Father's day present a few hours early.
That is all 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights on DVD.
Josh likes to take movies with him when he works late at night. Having them on in the car helps to keep him up when he is working overtime. Plus, Season 5 isn't on Netflix yet.
On Saturday we finished watching Season 4. Josh was excited when he realized we didn't have to wait because we could watch Season 5 now too.
Sunday, June 19th
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
My girls love their Daddy. He is their favorite person in the world.
2 comments:
Love the pics! You crack me up with the maxi dress and the slip'n'side!
Sounds like you had a fun and busy week! That's funny about your dad loving Cracker Barrel so much! Jacob's grandfather actually eats breakfast there every single day - and sometimes lunch and supper! All the waitresses know him by name, and when his wife (Jacob's Nanny) passed away all the waitresses went in together and sent flowers. It's so sweet :)
Post a Comment