Monday, May 23, 2011

365.20

Project 365
Week 20
Monday, May 16th
One of the reasons that I love spring/summer is all the yummy fruit and veggies.  I have made a ton of this "fruit salad" (yummy, yummy) at our house.  Honey baked peaches with pecans is also a fav.  Oh and sauteed zucchini and squash.

Tuesday, May 17th
This was the day Alyse got her award at dance. 

Wednesday, May 18th
Most of my day on Wednesday was spent cooking/delivering a meal for a family, writing notes, and wrapping presents for friends.  (I had gifts for 3 baby showers, a birthday, and a wedding this week!)  With every note/gift that I had, Alyse thought that she needed to also write a note, draw a picture, or wrap a present.  I had to take a picture of her gift she wrapped and put on the table beside all the gifts that I had wrapped.  On the left you can see my present that I wrapped (pink paper, white bow).  On the right you can see the empty ribbon roll that Alyse wrapped all on her own (pink paper - not taped on ends, it is just rolled around and open at the ends, taped and then a white ribbon wrapped and knotted a few times.)  It made me laugh.  She insisted that I take it with me when I gave my gift to my friend.  I didn't give it to her, but Alyse did manage to get 2 pictures in those gift bags.

Thursday, May 19th
Breeley has started blowing kisses.  I love it! 

Friday, May 20th
Dress rehearsal for Alyse's dance recital.
Her is her and some of her dance friends watching the other girls preform.

Saturday, May 21st
I guess after both of my girls spent all morning dancing (Breeley danced her way through the dance recital too) they must have been exhausted.  They both feel asleep in the car and I could not get them to wake up.  This picture was taken in the parking lot of the park where the police department family picnic was being held.  Josh basically ended up going by himself because I sat in the car with these two for about an hour and a half of the 2hrs that we were there.

Sunday, May 22nd
I have been working really hard on "dieting" lately.  Like I said before, I am really enjoying the fresh fruits and veggies of the season, but Josh and I decided to grab some Wendy's Sunday night.  You may laugh at our regular Wendy's order.  Whenever we get Wendy's, we always gets a chicken sandwich and a cheese burger.  Then we always cut them in half and share with each other.  It is a weird restaurant tradition that we have.  It started when I was pregnant because I couldn't decide which sandwich I wanted to eat.  Now, it has become something that we just do every time.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yumm! That fruit salad looks delicious! So funny about Wendy's! I love that place! What a great tradition, I hope y'all do that when you are 80! Have a great week!