Monday, May 16, 2011

365.18 & 365.19

Time to get caught up on Project 365.Hope you are ok with picture overload since I have 2 weeks to catch up on!

Monday, May 2nd
Alyse has swim lessons on Monday.  That means that I have to entertain little Miss Breeley for 30mins while Alyse is swimming away.  I try to lock her into the stroller but that usually doesn't last long. 

Tuesday, May 3rd
Breeley is a messy little thing.  She averages at least 2 baths or sink rinse downs a day.

Wednesday, May 4th
No one was feeling very well in our house.  We went to the Dr this day and found out that Strep was the diagnosis.  After a very long 3hrs at the Dr, we settled into our jammies.

Thursday, May 5th
We had to go back to the Dr again this day and got new meds for both of the girls.  I decided that while we were out I was going to stop and pick up some flowers for our front yard.

Friday, May 6th
We were all finally feeling better.  We went out for a family dinner and then stopped by SAS to pick up the cupcakes for Breeley's birthday party the next day.  Alyse talked her Daddy into letting her enjoy one that night too.

Saturday, May 7th
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BREELEY MAY!
When we heard her waking up, the whole family walked in to get her singing Happy Birthday.

Sunday, May 8th
Mother's Day.... Most mothers probably have a picture of them with their children.  Somehow that did not happen at our house.  It was actually a pretty busy day.  We went to church to hear the lovely Holly Furtick speak.  (She did a fabulous job!)  Then my parents and our family went to go meet my sister and her family for a Mother's Day lunch.  Afterwards, we rushed home and packed for a spontaneous trip to the beach!  We arrived at North Myrtle Beach just in time for me to take a quick picture and go to bed.
*Tomorrow there will be a big beach post

Monday, May 9th
I hate seafood.  I always say that if it comes from the water, then I don't want to eat it.  But we found this really fun seafood buffet.  (More on that tomorrow.)  It was actually pretty expensive and really there wasn't much except seafood to eat, so I decided to embrace it and be adventurous.  This is my 1st plate.  Crab legs, an oyster, and some clams and scallops.  I ended up sharing most of this plate with Alyse and then ate mainly shrimp and grits off my other plate, but I was proud of myself for at least trying the crab legs and an oyster.
Josh and I stayed up late that night and celebrated our dating anniversary by watching a movie.  13yrs ago we went on our 1st official date - prom.  We went as " just friends" and by the end of that night we were officially a couple.

Tuesday, May 10th
Sadly it was cloudy that day.  But we decided to hit up Broadway at the Beach.  Here is a little family picture.... not the best, but you have to take what you can get sometimes.

Wednesday, May 11th
If you have ever driven in South Carolina on I-95, you have probably seen South of the Border.  Josh and I always laugh and say that we are going to stop and see what "Pedro" is so excited about.  This time we actually stopped.  (Josh said we needed gas.  I think he just wanted to stop.)  We really weren't that impressed, but we did get a little blow up turtle for $2 that Breeley loves.


Thursday, May 12th
Breeley had her 12month Dr visit.
She is actually laughing in this picture - the tears did come later.


Friday, May 13th
I didn't take a picture....
But it being Friday reminded me to tell you about Josh and my newest obsession - Friday Night Lights.  We are almost done with season 1 on Netflix.  I had heard such great things about it so I had saved all 4 seasons.  Now Josh is totally sucked in.  (I am too, but that boy really really loves it!)  We watch at least 3 episodes at a time.  I have to make him turn it off so we can get some sleep. 


Saturday, May 14th
I spent my morning at a baby shower.  I came home to find this naked baby bonding with her Daddy.  The house was a mess but everyone was very happy.  Then it was time to rush off to start the weekend of church fun.  I got everyone dressed before we headed out. :)

Sunday, May 15th
Another naked baby picture!
I got a head start on my meals for the week.  Spaghetti always makes such a big mess but gosh it is cute on little faces.


No comments: