Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Josh

You all know that I love my husband.
I love him with all my heart. 
For half my life he has been basically my everything.
However, as hard as the boy tries, gifts are not his strength.
This is sad because gifts are are huge "love language" for me.

So, since Mother's Day is coming up, I thought I would do a little wish list.

1. Love this personalized B.B case!

(Josh - I'm not sure which phone it is, but I am sure you do.  Light Blue Damask. Pink circle. Monogram in Script.)

2. Silhouette Charms - 2 little girls please.

3.  I also like this mommy/baby necklace.  Again 2 little girl's names please.

4. I would love, love, love to turn my blog into a book for each year.  I can do all the work!

That's it for now.  But, Josh, you may find a few little other hints left around the house....  Or if you want to plan a trip somewhere, you know that I'm up for that!  But really, it doesn't matter what I get for Mother's Day because even if gift giving isn't your specialty, I still love you.  Plus you did give me 2 precious gifts named Breeley and Alyse.  (And much much more!)

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Our husbands are cut from the same cloth. I was just "reminding" my husband that my first Mother's Day is May 8th and that it is kind of a big deal. :) I may have to post some gift suggestions for him as well!

I LOVE the necklace. I have one like that I want, too.