Project 365
Week 14
Monday, April 4th
After going to Florida, having a root canal, and then going to DC, the last 3 weeks have been kinda crazy. This past Monday it finally felt like we were back to normal. We got back into our regular routine and I decided it was also time to get back to hitting it hard on losing some weight. So Jillian came back into my life.
Tuesday, April 5th
While I was in DC, my friend Joy and Josh helped me to get a new double jogging stroller for a really good deal. I was very excited. Tuesday Alyse, Breeley, and I decided to break it in with a walk to the park. (Yes, Breeley is in her jammies.)
Wednesday, April 6th
Alyse has had a really hard time sleeping lately. Almost every night for the last few weeks she has woken up crying. Many nights she will sit in her bed screaming but is really still sleeping because I can not get her to respond to me. If she stops crying she just stares at me like she doesn't even know I'm there. She has a very active imagination and has very vivid dreams. I think that has had something to do with her waking up so much at night. All the lack of sleep has made for some very long nights and then very long days because we are all tired from not sleeping the night before. Wednesday, we had plans but I decided to cancel them because we had such a rough night on Tuesday. I'm glad I did because obviously this little girl needed some rest. I found her on one of our family room chairs sound asleep. She stayed there for 3hrs.
Thursdsay, April 7th
This is our first attempt at trying to take Breeley's 11month picture. We were headed out to our egroup (my SAHM small group from church) and I decided to try to get a picture. Breeley was not very interested. We had to try again later.
Friday, April 8th
Dinner time! Afterwards was bath time.....
Saturday, April 9th
Alyse was my helper to do some grocery shopping and then do some baking.
*cell phone pics.
Sunday, April 10th
I was so happy to be back at church! Last week I was traveling and wasn't able to go. I miss church when I am not there!
After church we had a cookout for our egroup.
I was in charge of desserts.
We had a great time. I love hanging out with the ladies in my group who have become great friends. It is also good to get all the husbands together.
My friend Angela is a photographer. She was the host of our party and took this shot of Miss Breeley.



3 comments:
Isn't routine great. I love to get away and do other things, but am always so glad to get back into the swing of things, and my little ones love it too! Best Wishes
Laura @
http://beingencouraged.blogspot.com/
That last picture is awesome!
Cute pics! Wow, maybe I need the last chance workout! I wish our store had the cute carts for the little ones!
Post a Comment