Oh my, last week was a crazy one!
Monday, Feb 28th
We started the morning by going and checking out a pre-school for Miss Alyse. We got her all penciled in. I need to finish filling out the paper work and take over a check to make it official, but she is almost all set to go to school next year. She is so so excited.
The picture of the day is all about Josh though. He had a pretty rough day at work last Monday. I think I have told you before that Josh is on a specialized unit at work. He has been working for almost 2yrs on building a big case against a major "bad guy". The case was set to go to trial last week and Josh was one of the first people to really build a great case against the guy. Well, on Monday they found out that the main witness/victim had been lying to them about a huge part of the charges and everything basically fell apart. Josh was so depressed. Most cops would go to the bar. My husband came home with this:
Tuesday, March 1st
Alyse Nicole's 4th birthday.
One of her presents was this Rapunzel outfit. It makes me laugh... but when that wig is not on her it scares me a little.
Wednesday, March 2nd
I love going in and seeing this face every morning.
Thursday, March 3rd
We had friends over all day working on Love Week stuff and then it was time for bath time.
*I almost didn't use this pic cause of the nakedness but it is too cute.
Friday, March 4th
I got nothing! I know! For the 1st time I don't have a picture. I'm so disappointed in myself.
HOWEVER - my friend Allison actually took 4yr (Alyse) and 9m (Breeley) pictures this day so there are pictures! I just don't have them yet. And trust me, they will be worth the wait because the place were we went was so beautiful and I have no doubt that Allison got some great shots!
Saturday, March 5th
In the morning we went to my sister's step daughters birthday party. (Did you get that all?)
It was at a bounce place.
Alyse loved it.
Sunday, March 6th
Josh called me Fri and told me that he had taken Monday off and had made reservations to take Alyse on a surprise birthday trip since we spent most of her birthday away from her. My Dad picked up Breeley on the way home from a meeting he had on Saturday and took her to their house for the weekend.
After church we took Alyse to the Great Wolf Lodge.
More about that tomorrow!
2 comments:
That bath picture is adorable!! So cute!
LOVE the bathtime photo. SUPER cute!
Hope you are having a great week Stephanie!
Post a Comment