Well, Valentine's is almost here and yes, we have been dressing for the occasion.
However, I decided to do a little designing for this holiday.
I got my seamstress (aka, my mom) to help me make these outfits.
#1 - The red dress
My mom did a great job with this dress. I told her what I was thinking and we came up with this whole dress by just playing around. No pattern, no instructions, just an idea of what I wanted it to look like. It turned out really cute.
(This model was very sleepy.)
#2 - Ribbons, bows, polka dots :)
The pants and shirt are from Target. We just fancied them up a little.
(Breeley has this outfit too... she didn't feel up to modeling.)
Again the shirt and pants are from Target, but they needed some decorating.
(The ruffles on the pants are my fav!)
#4 - Pretty in pink dress
This wasn't put on a child because.. well, if you notice there are pins holding it together at the top. Someone needs to sew the big white buttons on. I guess that person would be me.
I think all of their outfits turned out really cute.
(Thanks again, Mom for all your help! And Mrs. Joanie for letting us use your sewing machine since the one here at my house is broken.)
OH, and I did order and buy a few Valentine's things for the girls to wear.
Breeley has been wearing a few of Alyse's 1st Valentine's things and I got them really cute skirts to wear on Valentine's Day to wear with some cute shirts that I ordered from SheSheMade.
You will just have to wait to see those. :)
1 comment:
Adorable! You are so creative!!
Post a Comment