A rose and a heart shaped ballon for the Daddy's girl
Heart shaped pancakes for breakfast
Red tutus and cute shirts
A box full of roses (which Alyse thought were for her, but really were for me) from my Valentine.
Heart shaped cookies to decorate for dessert
* Don't let the Christmas pajamas confuse you, it is still Valentine's Day. At least they are pink....
And finally a collection of the Valentine's treats that I baked....
* I think I missed baking last week. I need to fatten Josh back up after fasting.
(Heart shaped sugar cookies, a chocolate chip cookie cake, cupcakes, and oreo cake)
What a lovely day!
2 comments:
I just love their shirts!
The girls look great! I did get to rock Miss "B" to sleep one week in the nursery. She is precious. And thanks to you, now SheShe made is getting lots of our money!!!
Post a Comment