Project 365
Week 7
Monday, Feb 14th
Happy Valentine's Day!
Josh took the night off of any overtime jobs so he was home for dinner and bedtime. Somehow, Miss Alyse talked her Daddy into 4 stories that night. (She usually only gets 2 and a Bible Story.)
It also made me laugh when I saw her selection.
1 Olivia
1 Fancy Nancy
1 Eloise
1 Angelina Ballerina
So girly!
Tuesday, Feb 15th
Day at home with my girls.
Ignore the scary mommy with no make up and crazy hair, and look at the cute girls down in front.
Wednesday, Feb 16th
It was a really nice day outside.
We had run around doing errands all morning so I let Alyse play outside while I was cooking dinner. Breeley stood at the door almost the whole time watching.
Thursday, Feb 17th
One of my goals for this year is to save us some money!
I have been working on not spending on things we don't really need and now I am starting to work on "couponing". I have tried this before, and I really have no clue what I am doing, but this week is my 1st week to really go out and try to do this...
It is double coupon week at Harris Teeter this week, so I have my coupons all organized and I'm ready to go. I'm actually going today. I will let you know how it goes.
(If any of you have any tips, websites, etc, please let me know!)
Friday, Feb 18th
Poor Josh was trying to get some sleep after getting home at 4am.
Alyse had come in soon after he got home and he was too tired to move her. I didn't know that she was in our bed because she was cuddled up so close to her Daddy.
This picture could have actually been taken a few times this week. I'm not sure why, but Alyse has not been sleeping well. She ended up in our bed almost every night this past week. She also had her 1st ever bed wetting... in our bed. Wonderful!
Saturday, Feb 19th
Now that Breeley is off and walking, I decided that we should get her some shoes. She wasn't too thrilled about these new things on her feet. I told her that when she is older I bet she will like shoes a lot!
Sunday, Feb 20th
This Sunday was pretty low key. We went to church as a family, which is something that we don't get to do very often. That was nice, but we are praying for our Pastor who is very sick. (He has a bad case of the flu.) After church we went to lunch, did a little shopping, went on a family walk and played at the park, and then did a few things around the house.
I was putting Breeley to bed and Josh was in charge of Alyse.
I walked out and there I found them watching a movie together. How that little girl talks him into these things I don't know, but it was very sweet to see them cuddled up watching Beauty and the Beast. My favorite part might have been that Josh was singing right along with the songs and could quote the dialogue too. Such a good Daddy!
3 comments:
Looks like a very fun week! Your girls are getting SO big.
This website taught me everything I know about couponing! She is awesome!
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
Another one I like is:
http://www.southernsavers.com/
Hope it goes well!
I wish I could be better at coupon clipping. If YOU get any good tips, please tell me! :)
Sweet pictures!! Love the shoes!
Post a Comment