Monday, February 7, 2011

365.5

Project 365
Week 5

Monday, January 31
HEADACHE DAY!
Daddy to all of our rescue!

Tuesday, February 1st
Another headache day - better, but not gone.
So day home in our jammies

(If you look closely you can see 1 little baby tooth.)

Wednesday, February 2nd
Wednesday nights are the one night a week that Josh is home.
He got home in enough time to take Alyse down to our neighborhood park/pond to play and and feed the ducks.
(Yes, she is in jammies and rain boots.  She picked out her outfit.)

Thursday, February 3rd
We usually have our Egroup on Thursdays, but because of sickness, travels, etc, we cancelled group.  That lead to an unexpected day at home.  Alyse and I did a little "school work"


Friday, February 4th
Josh's mom sent Alyse a Valentine.
She is so excited about Valentine's Day and was excited about getting her own card.

Saturday, February 5th
This was a kind of busy day.
In the morning I went and had a massage and got a mani/pedi with my sister.
Josh took the girls out for doughnuts and spent the morning playing.
Saturday nights Josh is at church.  I usually am running around, but that night I was able to go to service.  This weekend we celebrated our 5yr anniversary as a church.  I could go on and on about all the amazing things that have happened in the last 5yrs, but this is not the post for that.
My favorite part of the night was sitting there watching the 8 core families all sit on the stage and know that I am so blessed to call each one of them friend.  It was also so moving to me that 5yrs ago to that very day (2/5/06) there were 121 of us having our 1st official service and now 5yrs later I got to sit there and praise God for all that He has done.  I'm so glad that Josh and I could experience this move of God from the very beginning!

Oh, and here is the picture for that day.
These 2 love each other very very much!

Sunday, February 6th
A full Sunday at church.
Super Bowl - which Josh missed the beginning of because he took all his girls to Target.  And when he got home, he didn't get to watch much either.  Alyse was not understanding that boys like football.  I told her she had to leave Daddy alone because he was watching the Super Bowl, she walked into the kitchen and she said, "but Mommy, this bowl is not super!"  She makes me laugh!

She also made me laugh when I was dividing laundry.
We have 3 baskets that we put clothes in - 1 for whites, 1 for darks, 1 for lights
I found all of these things in those baskets.
The shoes were in the whites.  The pink bow was in the lights.  The black bow was in the darks.
She is doing a great job with her chore of putting clothes in the right baskets, I guess I just need to explain to her that her "accessories" go to her room, not the laundry baskets.
And no, I did not catch these before.  All of these things were washed.

*Did anyone else notice that my children are always in their pjs?! There is only one picture from a whole week where Alyse has real clothes on.

No comments: