I really really love the idea of Project 365 (For those of you who don't know what that is, the goal is to take a picture every day for a year. 365 days = 365 pictures.) I thought the best way for me to do it is to just enjoy it. I'm also going to post once a week instead of daily. So... here we go.
Week 1
1/1/11 - A day at home! We stayed in our jammies and spent the day watching football and movies. I think in this picture they are all laughing at my crazy idea to take a picture everyday for the next year! Breeley looks in shock.
1/2/11 - After a morning at church, and a trip to Ikea, I got Alyse to let me take a picture of her in Breeley in their matching snowmen dresses. Too bad you can't actually see the dresses.
1/3/11 - Chiropractor, swimming, grocery store, Target, laundry, cooking... Just a normal day. Alyse had really wanted this Princess oven for Christmas but didn't get it. At Target I found it on sale for $10 (down from $35). So, we brought it home and she baked all day while I got stuff done around the house.
*1st example of not great photography skills
1/4/11 - Another day at home. I started the project of going through closets, drawers, cabinets, etc. (Still not done with that project.) The house was a mess and no one was really looking cute. I also ended up having a horrible headache this day. Therefore, a picture of Ellie was taken.
1/5/11 - Wednesdays! I love Wednesdays! Wednesday nights are the one night of the week that Josh is always home. This is a picture of some roses he brought me.
I thought about taking a picture of my yoga pants, but I didn't. Why? Here's the story: I was cooking dinner and Josh came up behind me and said something about my Gap body. I just stared at him cause I had no clue what he was talking about. That is when he explained that it said Gap Body across the back of my yoga pants, which apparently I had been wearing inside out all day long. Lovely....
1/6/11 - Breeley in her (and my) favorite spot. Mommy's bed.
1/7/11 - After dance, we made another quick trip to Target to return something. While there we found some "T Heel" (that is what Alyse calls the Tar Heels) slippers on sale for $1.70something each. Alyse needed new slippers so I talked her into getting some. She said they were "for boys" but then when we found matching ones for Daddy and Breeley she was excited to get them. Sadly, I could not find any in my size.
1/8/11 - My Grandpa (and my Mom's whole family) lives in Canada. Josh and I decided recently that we needed to get passports so that we could go and visit. Saturday morning was spent filling out the paper work and getting pictures made. (When they come in I will have to show you the pictures. Alyse has a cold so she looks sick, but Breeley looks like a little model.) We had to wait for Josh for awhile so I snapped this picture while we waited and before we ran to Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast.
1/9/11 - (an extra day for the 1st week, and an extra picture.) Sunday mornings are spent at church. Sunday nights are Josh's night to put the girls to bed. When I put Alyse to bed it is a story or 2, a song or 2, prayer and lights out. When Daddy puts her to bed, I guess that it is tickle time.
Week 1 done. 51 more to go.
3 comments:
Oh how fun! I am so glad you decided to do this- I love seeing people's everyday pictures. :)
I signed up to particpate in this too.....
wondering -- is there a place to go and tell someone that you are playing along or do you just "do it'?
I must say that I'm already behind in taking a pic. a day....but I'm gonna try and do better.
Do like the idea of posting just once a week to show what we've done the previous week. Great idea. thanks! (Gonna steal it, ok?)
I'm doing this too... but different. There is a once a week one, think? Maybe I'm confused. But it was so cool to see all those pictures!
Post a Comment