Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa

 This is the first year that Alyse has "written" a letter to Santa.
She really wanted to write him a letter, so I pulled out a number of fliers, magazines, and some construction paper, tape, and scissors.

She got to work picking out what she wanted.



Once she was done, I wrote a letter to Santa for her.  I wrote down word for word what she said and then let her sign her name at the bottom.

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl.  I have been nice to my friends and my sister, Breeley.  And Mommy and Daddy too. Oh and Papa and Grammy.
I am thankful.  Thank you for the bear you got me last year.  The black one.  (Just so you know, she didn't get a black bear last year....)
I would like some toys. Pony things, babies, and the pictures I show you.
You bring things for Breeley too?  Monkeys, the cube, and balls.  The house I saw for Breeley.
I want to get some Barbie, books - well, I have books- some more books.
Have a good trip to our house.  I will leave you some cookies.  Say "Hi" to Santa's reindeer.  I will put some clothes on and you can take me outside to see them.
Goodbye,
Alyse

LOVE it! 
I think Santa will be saving his very 1st letter from Miss Alyse Nicole and treasure it.

3 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

That is just precious! You definitely have to save that!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness could that letter be any cuter?!?!? Love her heart!

Becca said...

Too cute! I love the "put some clothes on and take me outside to see them"!