Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Every year I debate about sending out a Christmas card.  Most of the people we give cards to either see us all the time, read this here blog, or are friends with me on Facebook.
But every year I just have to do it!
I just ordered them yesterday, so we will cross our fingers that they will actually get here in time to at least hand deliver to a few people.
Better late than never I guess....

I wish I could send each and everyone of my blog friends out there a card. 
It has been a pleasure sharing another year of our lives with all of you.
Thanks for following along in our lives.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!



7 comments:

Mindy said...

Beautiful!!!!
Thanks for allowing me to be your blogging buddy! Maybe one of these days when I make it back to Charlotte we can actually meet. =)

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sarah Robbins said...

What a nice card! I love the black and white and red. I always debate, too, but I LOVE getting Christmas cards and save them all year to use as prayer cards so I always end up sending them out. . .

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Stephanie,

Your card and family are just beautiful!

I'm glad you chose to make a card - I always have the same dilemma, but like you - couldn't NOT do one. It's tradition! And I LOVE traditions!

I LOVE Faith's Christmas Card Carousel (look forward to it all year!) and am glad I stumbled upon you.

Have a blessed 2011!

Lisa (who used to work with your dad many years ago)

Rebecca said...

Aww what a beautiful card. You have a beautiful family!! Stop by my blog to see update of our baby J. He's 10 Months today! Cute as can be.
Merry Christmas Stephanie

Faith said...

Beautiful! Love the polka dots on the design and the pictures are great!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

Tara said...

I love Christmas cards and looking at everybody's different card choices. I noticed you are in Charlotte. I'm over here in Raleigh. Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

This is the best form to send a Christmas card! Thanks for being a great blog/copwife buddy and I wish you the best Christmas.