The girls first dressed up to go to church on Sunday morning in matching poodle skirts.
(This was Breeley, Alyse and my 1st time ever going trick or treating.)
After a few stops on our street and Aunt Joy's street, we headed to our church's trunk or treat.
(This was Josh's 1st time at a trunk or treat.)
Now Alyse and Daddy have lots of candy to eat.
Good thing I'm not really tempted by candy because she sure got a lot of it!
(3 pumpkins full!)
3 comments:
Oh so cute! LOVE the Bo Peep and Sheep costume! Looks like a fun time was had by all.
They are too cute in costume! Love it. And good for you on not being into candy. It's my weakness!!
How are you not tempted by the candy?! I think I have put 5 pounds on since Sunday! The dr is not going to be happy tomorrow! The girls looked so cute, loved, loved, loved the matchy-matchy!!!
Post a Comment