Friday, October 1, 2010

So Long September

Dear October,
Welcome!
There are many things that I love about you.
* Fall! I love fall - the pumpkins, the falling leaves... It's my favorite season.
* Decorations - I love my fall decor. It is my warm up for Christmas decorations.
* Halloween - sorta... basically I just love dressing up my girls in cute costumes.  The box with their oh so cute costumes is already sitting in my closet waiting.
* The clothes - sweaters and boots!  Yay!  I love fall fashion.
* Trip to the mountains - This weekend a short family get away is planned and I can't wait.
* The scents - I love burning a fallish candle.  It makes me feel all homey!

But this time, October, you are a little different.... This is my last month of my 20s.  Yes, in 30 short days (on Nov 1st) I will be turning 30.... I have to admit, I am not really excited about this.  I don't really think 30 is old, I just can't believe that I am that old.

So, now that you are here, October, I can say that my favorite time of the year is here.  From now until January 1st I will be a very happy girl.

I have high expectations for you, October.  Don't let me down!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this time of the year, too!!