Alyse and I have a little celebration planned for him later today when he gets home (Alyse loves a birthday party!) but for now I am still trying to decide what to get him. I think I may buy him some new clothes. However, there is a small issue that Josh has with his clothes.
Almost all of his clothes end up looking like this:
Sigh!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joshua! Hope today is full of happy memories.
Maybe a mesh shirt or something that already has holes in it, ha! Hope you all had a good party!
Happy belated Birthday, and I can relate all too well to the "holey" shirts, which my hubby has all the time. It's also hard finding shirts long enough so his holster isn't showing, but I'm sure you too can relate to having a tall hubby to dress! I have noticed that guy shirts nowadays are longer than they use to be (just the style right now since a lot of girl shirts are longer as well?!). Hope he enjoyed his day!
Post a Comment