I could spend my whole day on the computer finding cute things to make.
When it comes to sewing things, I usually find a cute idea and then call my mom and tell her I have a great project for her. However, a few weeks ago I decided that I was going to actually sew some things myself. I decided that pillowcase dresses were going to be made.
These are the instructions that I basically followed.
I think they turned out pretty cute:
I have one more set that I had monogrammed.
I'm sure they will look super cute on my little models.
4 comments:
Those turned out great! What cute little models. :)
I think they turned out adorable!
Cute! I recently made a couple 3-tiered skirts for my girl...she only wants to wear skirts or dresses! I had no choice. :) I'm working up the courage to attempt a smocked dress. May have to make one of these instead!
Cute! I am the same way, except my mom doesn't sew! So I usually have fabric and a pattern just sitting there for a while! Awesome job!
Post a Comment