Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Doll

Alyse told me this morning that her and Breeley were playing.

I had to laugh at the baby doll section of the couch.
Notice anyone familiar?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so precious!

Anonymous said...

i love it! it took me a second to find breeley - a true little doll!fre

therookiewife said...

Very cute!
While reading through your blog , I realized our husbands work for the same department! Mine just got sworn in Friday and is working his first shift tonight. I enjoyed reading your blog tonight- thank you for the posts.

Natalie said...

Too cute! These pictures actually remind me of an Anne Geddes picture I had of all these antique dolls on a shelf and in the middle was a real baby all "dolled" up as well. Upon first glance all you see are dolls until you notice the breathing doll. Love it.