Weight: 11lb 9oz (50th percentile)
Length: 22.5 inches (50th percentile)
Favorite food: milk or formula (she gets both)
Favorite thing to do: sleep, eat, or be held. She has also started to "play" on the floor.
What I don't want to forget:
Miss B sticks her tongue out all the time!
She already seems so much bigger to me!!! She is a very easy baby and we all love her so much.
BTW: our Dr look at Alyse's chart yesterday to see how big she was on her 2 month appointment and she was 8lb 13oz. No wonder I think that Breeley seems so big.
Breeley at 1 month

7 comments:
She is so precious! I love her little dress, and those big blue eyes. You've got another heartbreaker on your hands- your poor husband when they are teenagers!
OMG that last photo is just SO cute! I love that little dress to. She looks like a little ham! :)
She is just precious! That dress and bow are adorable. And that picture with her tongue out...what a cutie!! :)
So stinkin' cute!!! You cannot help but smile when you look at those pictures!
She is sooooo adorable. She looks like a big girl already for her age. I love her little face!!!
Your girls are ADORABLE! What day was Breeley born? Her and my Lucy must be very close in age! :)
Love, love, love this post! What an adorable princess. I got the biggest kick out of the tongue sticking out. Too cute!
Post a Comment