OK, I may steal these adorable poses from you when my little son is born (hope you don't mind!).
I never got a picture of the hubs in uniform holding our little girl until she was older, so I definitely want to make sure that I get some awesome shots like these with our son!
I can't believe how much your beautiful girls look alike!
3 comments:
Beautiful photographs. They look so much alike!
AMAZING photos....thanks for sharing....loved them...Have a Happy Weekend
OK, I may steal these adorable poses from you when my little son is born (hope you don't mind!).
I never got a picture of the hubs in uniform holding our little girl until she was older, so I definitely want to make sure that I get some awesome shots like these with our son!
I can't believe how much your beautiful girls look alike!
Post a Comment