Beautiful!! The hat is adorable! So glad to read that Breeley is here safely, healthy and ready to be loved. Read that you were having contractions on your Dad's FB wall. Since he didn't post that Breeley had been born I had to come to your blog to see if Miss Breeley had arrived. (Just encase you don't remember who I am, we knew you from CFC in Virginia!!)
WHAT A DOLL!!!!!! She is just beautiful! I just sent you an email asking if you were ready to pop. Oops! What a blessed little family of four you have!
Wow, she is one cute newborn! I hope that your birthing time was enjoyable and easy, and you're able to get plenty of rest. Breeley is beloved all ready!
She is beautiful!!! Another blessing indeed! Rest up and enjoy every single second...keep a note pad near you to jot down all the cute things Alyse is going to come up with...Cedy and Jack are telling everyone who will listen that they have a new niece! Love to all!
Oh my goodness!!! She is so sweet and such a wonderful blessing from the Lord. I love her name Breeley. My daughter is expecting in September. I am also married to a CMPD officer (over 23 years). I am going to follow your blog. Please stop by Seeking Grace when you get a chance. Blessings, Bren
22 comments:
Oh, she is SO SO SO beautiful!!! Congratulations to you, Josh, and Alyse!!
love,
jess
She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is Adorable!
She is gorgeous!!! And she already looks like Alyse.
Many blessing to you, Josh and your girls.
I hope you are recovering quickly!!!
Aaaawwwwwweeeeee!!!! Congrats! She is a pretty baby!!
what a beauty! congrats! :)
congratulations...she is a adorable!!
ohhhh stephanie! she is so beautiful!! i can't wait to meet her and hear how you are doing!! enjoy your sweet baby girl!!!
Wowie! She really is here! So precious! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to hear more details on your sweet little blessing.
Beautiful!! The hat is adorable! So glad to read that Breeley is here safely, healthy and ready to be loved. Read that you were having contractions on your Dad's FB wall. Since he didn't post that Breeley had been born I had to come to your blog to see if Miss Breeley had arrived. (Just encase you don't remember who I am, we knew you from CFC in Virginia!!)
She is beautiful!!!!
She is soooo absolutely beautiful and precious!!!! Congratulations on another sweet baby girl!!
She is beautiful!!!!!
Congratulations! She is so adorable with her big bow and all!
WHAT A DOLL!!!!!! She is just beautiful! I just sent you an email asking if you were ready to pop. Oops! What a blessed little family of four you have!
CONGRATS!! She is so beautiful!
She is beautiful. Her eyes are just amazing! Cant wait to see you both.
rachel
Wow, she is one cute newborn! I hope that your birthing time was enjoyable and easy, and you're able to get plenty of rest. Breeley is beloved all ready!
She is beautiful!!! Another blessing indeed! Rest up and enjoy every single second...keep a note pad near you to jot down all the cute things Alyse is going to come up with...Cedy and Jack are telling everyone who will listen that they have a new niece! Love to all!
Oh my goodness!!! She is so sweet and such a wonderful blessing from the Lord.
I love her name Breeley. My daughter is expecting in September. I am also married to a CMPD officer (over 23 years). I am going to follow your blog. Please stop by Seeking Grace when you get a chance.
Blessings,
Bren
Congrats! She is beautiful! So many new babies in May! I think she is smiling already! ;0
Post a Comment