Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Breeley's Room

Here are a few pictures of Miss Breeley's room.
It is pretty simple, and there are a few things that I may get to add to it.
I am just happy that is ready in time for her arrival.

*In the frames on the shelf are a few Bible verses that I printed out and framed.



*You may remember that my mom made the bedding. (I was the designer.) She also made the curtain. I saw it here and loved it.

I think there will be a baby girl in that room very soon!

3 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

It looks SO good! I can't believe it is already time for her to be here. How exciting. . .

I love your purple chair. Does it rock? Where did you get it from?

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh i love the lavender! so adorable and your curtain looks fabulous. thanks for the link up :-) can't wait to see pics of her now.

Natalie said...

OK, I seriously LOVE the curtains! That is the cutest idea, especially for a little girl's nursery. Everything looks so great, now all the room needs is precious Breeley!

I'm SO excited for you!!!