I've never actually gotten to see someone's belly move before, so this was really neat Steph! sounds weird for me to say that, but thanks for sharing the video :)
Not long now! I always loved watching my babies do that (it's just starting to become really noticeable on the outside when he moves) but my husband watched too many Alien movies to think it was as neat as I think. It was just too weird for him to watch!
5 comments:
So sweet!!
Oh my goodness! How cute! And no wonder you aren't sleeping! :)
I've never actually gotten to see someone's belly move before, so this was really neat Steph! sounds weird for me to say that, but thanks for sharing the video :)
Not long now! I always loved watching my babies do that (it's just starting to become really noticeable on the outside when he moves) but my husband watched too many Alien movies to think it was as neat as I think. It was just too weird for him to watch!
Love it!!
Post a Comment