Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Boy, One Girl

Soon there were will be 2 new babies running around.



My sister's baby boy may actually be here very soon.
So we decided today that we better get a picture of the two of us pregnant together.
There is a whole lot of belly in those pictures.

5 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

How fun and exciting!! :)

Mindy said...

I love it that you and your siter are prego together! How sweet!!!!

Natalie said...

But how cute is it to be twin sisters so close together in your pregnancies?!

There are a lot of friends and neighbors of mine all pregnant together, but it would be SO fun to have a sister to share this stayed of life with. Sigh.

I guess I just need to harass more of my brothers to get married soon!

Unknown said...

You both look so sweet!!

Kelly said...

Oh I love these pics!!! Ya'll are adorable!