WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Can't believe she is almost here!!! May 8th is my b-day so she will be here right before it!!! And you know both my kiddos are May babies so May is special to me for many reasons!!! Congrats, can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!
May babies are great! I would know, I have two of my own! ;) It's nice to have it all scheduled and planned. Makes preparations so much better (especially with an older sibling and cop hubby's schedule to work around!)
3 comments:
Yea!! May is my maiden name and if we have a girl next we want to use May as her middle name, too! So exciting!!
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Can't believe she is almost here!!! May 8th is my b-day so she will be here right before it!!! And you know both my kiddos are May babies so May is special to me for many reasons!!! Congrats, can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!
May babies are great! I would know, I have two of my own! ;) It's nice to have it all scheduled and planned. Makes preparations so much better (especially with an older sibling and cop hubby's schedule to work around!)
Post a Comment