Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shopping For Free

Let me tell you that without my child around, I feel like I don't have very much to blog about or take pictures of!

Some of my favorite bloggers are those who are single/without children and they always have fun things to talk about. Guess I am just not as creative as they are.

Not too long ago I told y'all about how I won a Pink Giraffe gift card. I was so excited! Let me tell you it was hard to make a decision because there was so much cute stuff to choose from, but I made my final choices and received my order earlier this week.

For Alyse I got a long sleeve personalized t-shirt and a cute little short sleeved dress with her monogram on it. (I will have to get her some cute white leggings to wear with it.)


For Breeley I got a number of things: 2 burp cloths, a initial/personalized onesie, and a newborn gown and hat set with her monogram on it.

Before I could make my final decisions of what I was getting, we also had to make the final decision on Breeley's middle name so I could order things with her monogram. We have chosen to name her Breeley May. (One of my friends told me she thought it was so cute and southern. It made me laugh! I hope she is a precious little southern belle!)

I really love everything I got, and I think that is a lot for $100! Shopping for "free" was super fun!

I think my favorite might be the burp cloth in the middle of the picture. It has her name and then Isaiah 43:1 ("I have called you by name and you are mine.") Love it!!!! I told Josh I would love to get a sign made with that on it also and hang it in her room.

Side note: Looking at these pictures I think it is funny how I somehow ended up ordering all pink for Alyse and all white for Breeley. I didn't do that on purpose!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is all too cute! Looks like you utilized your gift card really well. We find out tomorrow if I need to get pink or blue things! I'll make a post about it (hmm, wonder where I got that idea from?!)

Kelly said...

I love the stuff you got! That verse is perfect. Breeley May is beautiful..I voted for May! :)