I guess it has been a few days since I posted. Sorry about that!
This past week has been crazy! I will try to fill you all in on the events from the last few days. (It may take a few post, so stick with me.)
Last Thursday was a crazy busy, yet great day.
You see on Feb 11th, 2006 Josh and I were sitting at the very first Sunday morning worship experience of Elevation Church.
So on Feb 11th, 2010, Josh and I were there to celebrate the 4 year anniversary! And if you know anything about Elevation, we celebrate things big!
The big event was an evening worship event that we all got dressed up for and celebrated what God has done over the last 4 years (which is A LOT of great things.)
There were two special guest - Craig Groeschel (who is a friend of Pastor's and is the pastor of a very large church - Lifechurch.tv and author) and Israel Houghton (Grammy award winning recording artist and worship pastor at Lakewood Church.) It was a wonderful service!
Josh and I knew that Pastor Craig was going to be there, so I told Josh that I was going to bring my camera so I could take a picture of him and Pastor Craig together. Why - well, because Josh has been told multiple times when he is at events with Pastor Steven that he looks just like Craig Groeschel. Josh doesn't think he looks like him at all. I at first didn't see it, but I kinda do now. What do you think?
Josh and I knew that Pastor Craig was going to be there, so I told Josh that I was going to bring my camera so I could take a picture of him and Pastor Craig together. Why - well, because Josh has been told multiple times when he is at events with Pastor Steven that he looks just like Craig Groeschel. Josh doesn't think he looks like him at all. I at first didn't see it, but I kinda do now. What do you think?

I never did get a picture of the two of them together. (I'm pretty shy about asking about things like that and Josh refused to.)
By the end of the night, I was exhausted, but I love Elevation events like that, so it was so worth the late night and sore body!

No comments:
Post a Comment