Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Belly Pics

After church on Sunday I asked Josh to take a "25 week" picture of me. (I haven't been the best at taking a picture of myself every week.)

Whenever Josh takes one of these pictures he also takes one of my belly with my shirt pulled up. I haven't planned on showing you any of those because who really wants to see my stretch marks and everything! However, I have to show you this one because it made me laugh.

Josh took a picture or two and then Alyse walks up and said, "Alyse too!" I looked down at her and she was unzipping her jammies as fast as she could. I got on my knees and she put her little skinny belly right up beside my big baby belly.
It was so funny!!!
Well, until she kept stripping the rest of the day and asking us to take pictures of her.


Think we may have to stop that before she gets any older.

6 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Oh my goodness!! That last picture cracked me up!!

Kelly said...

You look great! Alyse is so cute! Love the pic of you and her :)

Mindy said...

That is so sweet! ANd you are looking beautiful -- even with a baby belly. Which isn't that big - btw!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! And my daughter just stripped a minute ago, it must be the age!

Becca said...

HAha! That is so cute!

Natalie said...

Too cute! I need to remember to take some side pictures of my growing belly. Thanks for the reminder! I don't think I have any pictures of me pregnant with my daughter...except one with all my prego cousins. We were all about to pop so we all looked super cute at the time! ;)

Your Alyse is an absolute doll.