Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let The Shopping Begin

Thanks so much to all of you for your sweet comments about Breeley's name.
(I am going to have to get use to calling her that!)

I've also got a bunch of questions about where I got her outfit.
I did get it here at a local store, however, it is made by Mud Pie, which is a line found in a lot of stores.

Mud Pie doesn't have a "shoppable" website. (It is only for retailers.) But I did do a little online searching for the 4 things that I got.

Hair Bow - because that is the most important thing!
Pacifier clip
Socks
onesie (This takes you to a site off of Amazon called tartburners.com. They have a few Mud Pie products.)

Searching for all this cute monogrammed stuff was a little dangerous for me....

I know that I already have a lot of girly stuff from Alyse, but I have a bunch of new things that I will be looking for.

* More hair bows/headbands (Cause you can never have enough!)
* New bedding for her crib
* A double stroller
* I really want some cute little hats with bows and flowers on them.
* Monogrammed stuff!!!

I was wondering if any of you other mommy's out there had any good sites that I should check out? I am sure there are a ton out there (most of them probably on etsy), but if you have any suggestions, LET ME KNOW!

Here are a couple I've found already:
Pink Bowtique
Duck Duck Goose

I'm really going to have to fight not to get myself into trouble!

5 comments:

CM said...

What an adorable name! Have fun shopping for you one on the way!

Oh, by the way, thanks for the follow and back at ya! Nice to meet you :-)

Jill Pagels said...

What a cute name! It is definitely unique but not too out there. I love it!

Amber (Hayes) Claar has an adorable little online boutique of stuff she and her mom make. I think it's www.embraezie.com. It's the kind of stuff that makes me wish I had a little girl so I could order it!!!

Unknown said...

I love anything Etsy, and have had good luck there!! I know if we have a girl again, I want more bows and cute hair stuff! Happy shopping!! *sorry Josh :)

Natalie said...

Good luck! I wish I could recommend something, but my daughter refuses to keep anything in her hair, which is SO slow-growing that she's constantly being mistaken as a boy. In pink girly clothes.

My mom said that I was the same way, so she finally pierced my ears when I was 3 because she was so tired of people commenting on what a cute boy I was. My hair finally grew after that (the ear piercing must have stimulated the growth!)

Hope Breeley loves all the pretties and actually WEARS them!

Unknown said...

Check out my blog...you got an award!

http://mommymandymusings.blogspot.com/