Friday, December 18, 2009

This One Doesn't Count

Usually I try to put some thought into my post.
I try not to ramble on and on, but this morning.... I'm just going to type. I have no clue where this is going to go. You might have to excuse me. You see I've been up almost all night.

For the last day or so Alyse has had a little bit of a runny nose and a cough here and there. Nothing too serious.

Well, at about 3am I was awaken by a little child in the monitor whose breathing sounded like she had been smoking for 40 years. Then the "barking" started. So most of my night last night was spent sitting in a steamy bathroom, rubbing Vics on her, etc.

So today we will be going to see the Dr.
_________________________

In other news, you may notice over there to the right on the side bar I put up a little poll. We will be finding out soon if baby is a boy or a girl. I thought it might be fun to see what y'all think. Is baby a girl or a boy?

(I did a poll through the 3-5 grade when I was pregnant with Alyse. The kids were so excited to find out Mrs. V was having a girl..... This time, I don't have a class. So I thought maybe you would want to play along.)

You can guess for about a week (until after Christmas).

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh how exciting I want to put my vote in for GIRL. Not sure why but that is my thought. I hope that you get what you want!!! ;)

Natalie said...

Good luck and I hope the sickies don't interfere with the holidays!

I may be "stealing" one of your widgets on the right hand side of your blog. You'll know which one if you've read my most recent post. ;)

Joy said...

This is a hard one....I just not sure this time....but...I think that I will go with a girl! I don't know why...just have a girl feeling:)