Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Like Pretty Things That Sparkle

A few weeks ago, my friend Lori emailed me and asked if I want to do a Christmas craft with her. We both thought it would be really fun and decided to make this wreath.

We met up and bought everything we needed... or so we thought.
It turns out that this wreath took A LOT of ornaments to make!

We did have lots of fun, but I learned that glue guns can be a little dangerous... ouch!!!

Even though there were multiple trips to the store, and a few glue burns, I think they turned out really cute.

Here is my finished project:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so beautiful! I might try and make one next year

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

I LOVE it!!! If I didn't have a ton of other crafts on my plate, I would definitely give that one a try. Maybe next year!!!

Natalie said...

Looks like it was always meant to be there!