This is something that I look forward to every year!
I usually go the first day, but this year I was not able to go until later in the week. However, I made up for it by going two days in a row.
(All these pictures are taken from the first day (Tues) when I went with Alyse and my mom. The second day I went (child free) with my friend Lori. It was her first time going. I was glad to introduce her to this fabulous event.)
Alyse loved going with me and my mom! She kept stopping and pointing at things and would say "Mommy! Look all the Christmas!" It made me smile!
After looking at the trees and decorations, we moved onto the 3 buildings shopping! I did my best to keep myself under control! I only bought a few decorations and did a little Christmas shopping too.
This is one of the things that I bought - SNOW!
This is "The Gourd Lady".
Alyse found a stage and had to dance.
Towards the end of the day Josh came and joined us.
One of his fellow officers asked him a few weeks ago if he wanted to work overtime at the show. He was given some free tickets and we figured the money that he would make would basically balance out the money that we knew I would spend... so he said yes. I have to say that I was a little jealous that night when he called me and informed me that he would be walking around and would have the WHOLE place to himself for the next 3 hours. Can you imagine?! 3 buildings of Christmas stuff just to walk around and look at all by yourself!
Alyse was very excited to see him. She made it her job to walk him around and show him "all the Christmas".

5 comments:
GREAT pictures! I love xmas and so happy the hubs got to joing u! Im loving the gourd lady she seems to cute.ps I will be having and LEO ornament raffle!
Oh that is so exciting! I absolutely love the Christmas season. It looks like you had a great time, I'm glad you all were able to enjoy it together :)
I would LOVE that place! I'm with you on the "window shopping envy" Josh got to do, though I'm sure either one of us would appreciate it more. I can't hardly wait to put up my Christmas decorations!
Thanks for this post. It's getting me SO excited for my most favorite holiday.
How fun! And I must say you look beautiful!!
So much fun! You all look so cute!
Post a Comment