Friday, November 20, 2009

Let The Decorating Begin

This weekend is Christmas Decorating Weekend!
I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but this year our plans are a little different. (We are usually home for Thanksgiving, but this year we are going to be at my parent's house.) So I decided to go ahead and have Josh pull everything down for the attic.

Here is (almost) all of it:


3 6-8ft trees
3 mini trees
2 wreaths
5 extra large storage tubs full of things
3 large storage tubs full of things
4 medium storage tubs full of things
6 cardboard "moving boxes"
6 large shopping bags
3 trash bags (greenery)
10 large plastic shopping bags
9 Target shopping bags
12 "packaged boxes" (meaning the decorations were stored in the boxes they came in)
7 decorative boxes
18 "miscellaneous" things that don't fit into boxes

(All things are organized by room and by tree. It looks a little crazy, but it is very organized. I know exactly where it all goes.)

Missing:
10 ft tree
2 real trees we will buy after Thanksgiving
All outside decorations and lights
some wreaths
Things that I will buy after I decorate to finish things up (or because they are super cute and things that I have to have....)

Now, I'm off to decorate.

2 comments:

mrsofficer said...

your my kinda decorator!LOVE LOVE christmas!

Unknown said...

Holy decorating lady! Have fun, and can't wait to see it all!!