I made my first purchase off of Etsy.
I knew that once I started looking around I would fall into temptation and could easily get myself in trouble... so I did one quick little search.
Police Hair Bows, because Alyse did not have any of those in her collection.
I ordered these two for her.
Again, I didn't get to spend too much time looking around.
So I was wondering if any of you have any Esty shops that I should check out?
What are your favorites?
4 comments:
I love Etsy, but I am like you, I could buy it all! I don't remember the exact sellers, but I got Molly's 1st year and 2nd year dress/tutu on there.
What cute bows! Esty is so fun! I'd like to someday have a shop selling flower bows...we'll see :)
AHHH! I LOVE those! My daughter doesn't keep any bows in though, but that may not stop me from checking these out!
I've never gone on etsy for the same reason you mentioned; I'd want it ALL!
I am still a little intimidated by etsy....but the few things I have bought on there I love!!
Post a Comment