Here are a few pictures of me from the ages of newborn to about 3.
What do you think? Do we look alike?
First of all, do you know which one is me?
I am the one on the right, the one with the nice round head.

I believe that I am the one in the back on this one, behind my cousin....
The blond hair, the smile, the eyes.... yeah, I guess she does look like me.
9 comments:
yep! she looks like her Mommy :)
I can see a lot of you in her!!!
How cute are those pictures?! And yes...she most definitely looks like her Mama!!!
wow! those pictures of you definitely are alyse! she looks so much like you did!! so sweet!! maybe this new baby will look like josh!!
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing! Molly looks like her Daddy, but acts just like me!
Are you sure that you are holding your cousin? I am not convinced!
That picture is the only one that is hard to tell. Love these pics! It brings back so many happy memories for me. I just loved you girls...oh wait...I still do!!!
What cute mirror images from yesteryear! We always anticipated my son looking like the hubs, and he does! My daughter is also a female version of my husband, so it's gotten to the point that if I wasn't there during the whole birthing process, I'd wonder who their mother was because they don't look ANYTHING like me!
Do you have any clothes from growing up that you could put on Alyse and take a picture of? It'd be great if you could find a similar pose from one of your pictures and parallel it with your precious daughter. Just a thought!
Cute stuff, all around.
I asked my mom today and she said that she thinks that is actually my sister holding my cousin in that one picture. So I guess that I was wrong.
Natalie - yes, I actually have a lot of my old clothes. I do have some pictures of Alyse when she was little in them. The one dress of me in the second picture is actually one that my grandma made. Alyse came home from the hospital wearing it. I also have a picture of her in the white dress with the red ribbon that I have on in the 2nd picture of my sister and I. There are more in her closet. I should check and see if any of them fit her anymore/yet. I know that I have the white dress that my sister and I both have on in the picture of us with our cousin. I am planning on getting a picture of her in that one for sure.
She is the spittin image of you! How cute!
Post a Comment