Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

Fall is my favorite season!

I love the cooler weather.
I love the clothes.
I love the smells.
I love the seasonal food (like chili, soups, baked goods...)
I also love my fall decorations.
(Also known as my warm up for Christmas decorations...)

This past weekend I finally talked Josh into pulling down my decorations.
Here are some of them:




Now we just need to get some pumpkins and fall flowers for our front porch.
I also need to get some Bath and Body Works wallflowers to complete the fall package.
I love this time of year!

9 comments:

Lyryn said...

Love the fall decor! :) So cute!

Sarah Robbins said...

I love fall, too. Thanks for sharing your decorations!

Mindy said...

Fall is my absolute fav (except for my allergies!).

Gotta get out my fall decor! LOVE YOURS! Thought of you this past weekend -- I was in Charlotte for Revole and we went to Concord Mills and saw a sticker on a car for your church!

=)

Heather said...

I love fall too. Your decorations look great!

Joy said...

I love Fall too! It's such a fun time of the year! It marks the beginning of many celebrations! My excitement for Christmas is already growing. And you and I both know how we feel about Christmas!! It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!
Had a great week hangin' with you! I love you forever and always and no matter what:)

Unknown said...

My friend Jennifer paints canvases and sells them, she just started selling that Happy Fall y'all on some of her signs! So cute, I love Fall, and your house is decorated so nicely!

Natalie said...

We don't get much of a fall here in the Rockies, otherwise it would be my favorite holiday! We only have about a week or so, but plenty of winter, so maybe that's why I love Christmas decorating the best (I love your fall decor and can't wait to see winter!)

Liz Harrell said...

It all looks so lovely! Especially your dining room.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Everything is so pretty. You did a really good job decorating! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for fall! And you blog is lovely! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week! -April