Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Under The Sea On The Tree

While we were at the beach, we went to this little shop.
I somehow found myself looking in a whole room full of Christmas decorations.

:)

I found this little decorative gift box that was purchased and will be on display in my "gift room" (aka the Dining Room) in about 3 months.

There were a few other things that I almost tried to talk Josh into added to our collection, but he seems to think we have enough Christmas decorations. (He is so wrong! You can never have enough!!!!)

After looking around for awhile, there was a small display of ornaments that caught my eye.
I actually did a double take. And then started to laugh.
I took this ornament off the tree and asked if Josh wanted to take it home as a souvenir of our beach trip.



He said no.
Guess we won't have a " police mer-man" on our tree this Christmas.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's hilarious in a really creepy way! I don't think my hubs would've gone for it either. Maybe if he was half bull or something...

And I agree about never having enough Christmas decor. It's my favorite holiday!

Unknown said...

I guess it's not weird to see that at the beach, but it is weird! I am glad Josh said no! Haha!

Dori said...

It would have totally come home with us! It would go perfectly with all of our other "so not Christmas" Christmas ornaments! :D