When: Last night
Where: Uptown
What: We went to dinner and then saw The Color Purple: The Musical
(It was very good, but not my favorite show that I've seen.)
Why: Why are we still getting the "Are you two twins?" question. (The answer is yes for those of you who didn't know that.) It happened a lot last night. You think I would be use to it by now, but I still think it is funny.
5 comments:
At least you weren't wearing matching outfits (actually, that could be kind of trippy for some...)
I wish I had a sister to do fun things with! It's a good thing my mom and I have such a great relationship, and there's always girlfriends, but nothing can beat a sister, especially a twin! Looks like fun!
How nice to enjoy some sister time! I didn't know you had a twin, so I totally asked that question when I looked at the picture! At least I would never ask it in public!
When we were younger we really looked alike, but now we have totally different hair styles, clothing styles, and really our personalities are so different. Because of all that, most people who know us would tell you that we really are nothing alike. When someone ask us the "twin question" I always just think it is funny.
very cute picture :)
are you two twins? .....haha just kidding
I wouldn't just ask someone that!
Sounds like a blast!!! :)Loving hanging out with the sister and sister-in-loves! ;)
Post a Comment