Thursday, August 27, 2009

Snap Shots

We are getting ready to go to the beach and I know that I will need all the space on my memory card for pictures. So it was time to go through all my pictures to edit and save them to my computer.

Here are a few random snap shots for you:

These are some pretty flowers that I got Uptown. Tried to get Alyse to pose with them...

Another shot at the fountain the other day:


This picture makes me laugh!
Josh and Alyse are about to bite into his UNC birthday cake.


Alyse loves ducks! Here she has them all in a row.

I had a little bit of cake batter left over so I made a small cake for Alyse to "decorate". It was a mess, but she had so much fun.

She had become quite a little mommy. She takes her baby everywhere. The other day the stroller had to come too. And it had to be buckled in beside her.

Josh and I were working out the other night. Alyse decided to be a little trainer and push her Daddy to the next level as he did his push ups.

This is what happens when your 2 yr old takes a picture of herself.


Now it's time to fill up the card with fun beach pictures! Yay!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

How cute your little girl is! I cannot wait til my little girl gets here so I can take pictures of the cute things she does! :) Love the baby doll picture...gonna be a great mommy one day!

Heather said...

cute, cute CUTE!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

Have fun at the beach! Are you going to the Outer Banks? That is our FAVORITE vacation destination!

Grammy said...

Steph. I love all the pictures but I LOVE the one with all her ducks in a row. Love, love, love it.

Unknown said...

So cute!! Have fun at the beach!!

Joanie Richards said...

I love that she has all her "ducks in a row". Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Natalie said...

She took that last picture herself?! My three year old takes pictures of walls and doorknobs (unbeknownst to me) if he gets his hands on the camera. Sheesh. Her face is in the frame and looking adorable and everything!