Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LOVE

I bought this sign last week.
When I read it I loved it.
I still haven't hung it up yet because I am looking for the right spot.

If you can't read it is says

Love
\'lav\ verb

1) Waiting instead of hurrying
2) Showing up when there is no time
3) Listening rather than talking
4) Forgiving instead of holding a grudge
5) Assuming the best
6) Choosing kindness rather than anger
7) Celebrating instead of envying
8) Anticipating needs
9) Choosing to be humble
10) Never giving up - continuing to the end


I think it is a great definition of love. Almost as good as this.


6 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

I LOVE that! Where did you find the sign? I totally want one!

Cara S. said...

I have totally been into finding signs for my house that have all these beautiful things writeen on them. I love it! I am sure you will find the most perfect place for it. Maybe in your bedroom somewhere...let us know where you decide to put it.

Natalie said...

What a great sign (I loved the link as well!)

It helps to remember what's most important in life, don't you think? You'll have to let us know in the blogging world where you decided to hang it. Fun stuff.

Lyryn said...

It s a great definition! All of them ring so true to the word. I started a writing study on Love… never finished it. I have them written on my blog somewhere. Corinthians tells it so well, yet sometimes we choose not to dig deep into what Paul was telling us to really do when He asks us to LOVE. Ugg… this makes me want to go back to my study!!! Love this post!

Because of Love said...

I got the sign at Cracker Barrel!

Jamie said...

LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.