It is going to be big. I am so excited.
What am I doing?
Well, I will be spending a good amount of it here:
That is the new Elevation Church - Matthews campus
And you may notice on that orange sign to the left of your screen that it opens on August 22nd. That, my friends is Saturday. As in - tomorrow!
Not only is it exciting that we will have a new location - but it is even more exciting that it is OURS. As in - a permanent location!
I am so excited that I will be in one of those seats on Saturday night, and Sunday morning, and Sunday night...
If you would like to be in one of those seats, PLEASE come and join us!
You have lots of times when you can come!
Matthews Campus
Saturday - 6:00pm
Sunday - 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am, 6pm
Providence Campus
Sunday - 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am, 1pm
Uptown Campus
Sunday - 10am, 11:30am
For information about Elevation Church and directions to all 3 campuses, click here
Now maybe you can't join us because you don't live in the Charlotte area, or maybe you already have a church that you attend... that is fine. I still have a little taste of Elevation for you.
You know how I hinted at a giveaway a few post ago? Well, here it is!
Not long ago, Elevation released our newest worship CD and it is AWESOME!

Well, I just so happen to have an extra one, so I thought that it would be fun to share it with one of you!
It really is a great CD. I promise you that you will love it. I know that I do!
If you don't believe me that it is wonderful, you can get a preview yourself here.
(May I suggest The Lord Is My Rock, Our King Has Come, Great Is The Lord, You Are Holy, Amazed By You, and God Who Answers Prayers. But really - they all are so good!)
You don't have to do anything fancy. Just leave me a comment on this post by next Friday, Aug 28th. I will announce that day who the lucky winner is.
I can't wait to send it to one of you!

10 comments:
Congrats on your new facility!!! I would love a new worship CD! :)
Oooh! That sounds so good! I love Christian music. Have fun at your new church this weekend.
I would love a free worship CD!!
Your sister-in-law
Maria
I think you should give me the cd since I'm moving back to the US after 5 years :) and...I can actually get it in the mail if you send it to me (you wouldn't have to send it all the way to China!)
Me, Me, Me...pick me:)
Stephanie - Great idea for a give away. Of course we have ours already and we had purchased some to give away. I think we will be getting more this weekend to give to some friends who really need to hear the songs...
I'd love this CD. I think it's hilarious that I found you via all the police wife blogs and yet I already knew about your church from some other randomness. Very fun.
Congrats on your new worship home. I see God doing great things there!!!!
I just found your blog, and I love the CD!
Glad things went well this weekend!
I would love to have this cd! Thanks for doing a giveaway!
Post a Comment