This time I wanted to do something special too.
So this is how I told Josh and my family about Baby B:
When it was time to tell Josh I got Alyse an "I'm the big sister" t-shirt then I gave her the test to give to her Daddy.
As you can tell Josh wasn't shocked. I had had some pregnancy symptoms so we both kinda thought that I was pregnant. Also, you can see that Alyse had a little "mine moment". This is a new thing that she does every once in awhile. (Hate it, by the way). Wondering if it is going to get worse when there is a little brother or sister around....
When it was time to tell my parents and sister I decided to do something similar. I told them that I wanted to take a "Father's Day" picture. (Remember that I told everyone a few days before Father's Day.) Instead of taking a picture I switched my camera to record.
I loved sharing the news with them, and I am glad that I finally get to share it with y'all too!
And I promise that now that the word is out, I am moving on with regular Because of Love material. No more "baby" stuff...for now. :)

6 comments:
Hey, you're completely entitled to throw in baby stuff whenever you feel like it! Those videos are TOO cute! When I found out I was pregnant with baby number 2, hubby was on nights so I just left the pregnancy test on his night stand next to his alarm. I know. Pretty lame but what can you do with a police hubby?!
I'm SO excited for you!!!
We are still cheering!
Those were the best videos ever! I'm in tears here!!!!!!! :) Congrats!
very cute videos! I love your Mom and Dad's responses...Danielle was still posing for the photo :) congrats again!
OH my goodness! This was the cutest thing ever. :)
I'm having my very 1st giveaway.. Check it out. :) Thanks for being a great blogger friend! http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2009/07/400th-post-1st-giveaway.html
Unfortunately, my computer won't let me play the videos, but I find this really strange because I told everyone with Nathan through a card. I found out the day after Christmas and we called up my mom and dad and told them we had a present we forgot to get them, then they opened up their cards and they said "Merry Christmas Grandma" (or whoever it was to). Then we had a party for Dustin's side of the family that night and did the same thing for his parents.
Then for Matthew, we told the grandparents by him wearing a big brother shirt.
Post a Comment