WOW! I'm just catching up! CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. My sons name starts with a B....but he's #4 not #2....=) I'm headed down your way this weekend....my MIL lives in Huntersville and it's her birthday.
And I went back and read a couple of your previous posts.....you can blame emotions on hormones, yes.....unfortunately for me, those emotions haven't gone away....just being a Mom makes me emotional!
Fun! I only had one ultra-sound with both children (to find out their sex), so it's fun seeing the "gummy bear" as a friend of mine called her ultrasound at this stage. Take care of yourself and if Alyse is still taking good naps, join her!
7 comments:
Awww Stephanie! What a perfect WW. :) Congrats again.
Awww! Congrats! :)
WOW! I'm just catching up! CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. My sons name starts with a B....but he's #4 not #2....=)
I'm headed down your way this weekend....my MIL lives in Huntersville and it's her birthday.
And I went back and read a couple of your previous posts.....you can blame emotions on hormones, yes.....unfortunately for me, those emotions haven't gone away....just being a Mom makes me emotional!
I apparently missed some major news! This is so exciting! Congratulations, I know you two are so thrilled!
Aww...Hi, Baby B!
Congratulations, Stephanie!! :) Can't wait to follow you through this pregnancy!
March 3rd is my husband's birthday!
Fun! I only had one ultra-sound with both children (to find out their sex), so it's fun seeing the "gummy bear" as a friend of mine called her ultrasound at this stage. Take care of yourself and if Alyse is still taking good naps, join her!
Post a Comment