Monday, June 15, 2009

Time For Her Close Up

Make-up can make you feel so pretty.

For two years now, Alyse has sat and watched me put on my make-up.
Occasionally I will let her play with my powder brush or I may brush on some blush or put some lipstick on her. I've been tempted to put some mascara on her gorgeous lashes, but I've haven't gone there yet.

Well, I walked into my bathroom today and discovered this:

Guess she decided to try out the make-up all by herself.

And since she turned and said "Mommy, I piddy" I am guessing she felt like a beautiful 2 year old. (I kinda think she looks like a clown...but maybe that is just me.)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

She looks PRECIOUS!!!

My girls love to play in the makeup......We had to instill rules about when it's ok.

Anonymous said...

Grammy thinks she's "piddy" she thinks little one is beautiful no matter what. See you Wednesday.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Now that is funny! She looks like such an adorable little clown. :)

dawn said...

One word for you...
HILARIOUS!!!!

Isn't having a girl so much fun!!

Hang in there with the "terrific twos"!!!!

Ang said...

SOO funny and cute!

Becca said...

HA! I've been there!

mrs. fuzz said...

I always thought that would happen to me with one of our kids, but so far nothing! There has been no interest in my makeup whatsoever. She is so cute. Even as a "clown". :)

Natalie said...

HAH! My daughter LOVES to watch me put make-up on, so she usually has to sit on my lap while I'm at my vanity. She usually just grabs and drops my make-up, so I have to make sure the lids are on tight.

My son once found an eyeliner pencil while I was putting my make-up on, and next thing I knew, I had a pirate with war scars all over his face. Funny, but took FOREVER to get off!