For awhile now I have been trying to capture Alyse singing "Once Upon A Dream". Tonight I finally got her to stand still so she was not a dancing blur on the screen. Enjoy!
What a cute princess! It's definitely a whole new world having a boy for a toddler compared with a girl (and Alyse is such a girly-girl, I love it). I can't wait for my little princess to start interacting like that!P.S. I love how confused she was when you told her to say Bye and "no one" was there. Precious.
3 comments:
What a cute princess! It's definitely a whole new world having a boy for a toddler compared with a girl (and Alyse is such a girly-girl, I love it). I can't wait for my little princess to start interacting like that!P.S. I love how confused she was when you told her to say Bye and "no one" was there. Precious.
super sweet!!
soooooo soooooo cute! :)
Post a Comment