First of all there was a little chocolate milk flood in my bed this morning.
(Can you see how there is actually a puddle?)
New rule: no more chocolate milk in Mommy and Daddy's bed. The one with 3 white feather comforters that are suppose to be dry cleaned....
Then we had ~ well, I am not really sure what happened here:
That is Alyse when she woke up from her nap this afternoon.
Her diaper was completely sideways.
And people wonder if stay at home moms get bored just hanging out at home!
7 comments:
I gotta say, I'm just impressed with your commitment to this blog... to actually take time to find the camera while chocolate milk is POOLED on that beautiful comforter!!!!!!
You CRAZY!!!!
Well, it helps that my camera was right in my room cause I had just charged the batteries. Plus someday I will think it is funny....
I ended up washing 2 of the comforters and the sheets and they came out fine with Dryel and oxyclean. Waiting on them to air dry.
Ah, yes...aren't they just precious? My day started with cleaning up the kitchen after the 4-year-old attempted to baptize it in milk...er, make his own warm chocolate milk. Sorta the theme of the day--cleaning up after him. The final mess was when he took it upon himself to "help" and pour the icing on daddy's birthday cake for tomorrow. Actually didn't do too bad--just messy.
They're in bed now. I'm happy. :D
From one SAHM to another, it's definitely NOT boring (a little repetitive, but not boring!). I had to laugh when I read Meadowlark's response, because sometimes at the most inopportune times (or while baby is crying) I'm too busy taking pictures to care. Sigh.
Loved the diaper pic. That was pretty impressive.
thank you for a good laugh this afternoon. It's been a crazy day (I am a SAHM to three kids, a 4 y/o, 2 y/o, and 4 week old) so I can TOTALLY relate!! :)
This made me laugh out loud!!! Gotta love being a mom! I am so behind on blog reading...I have missed you!
Hope you have a great weekend!
What is up with that diaper??? It's a very unique look! Not sure how effective it would be preventing leakes, but very stylish!!!
Post a Comment