Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Chinese Dad

Alyse has a collection of Disney Princess books. The other day she was reading the Mulan book. She walked over to my mom and said, "Papa!" as she pointed at the book. My mom looked at it and started cracking up laughing.

Why?
Well because this is the character that she thought looked like Papa:



What do you think? Doesn't he look like my dad?
Haha!
She cracks me up!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That's hilarious! My son calls my dad Papas, and just loves him. I think partly because Papas is a huge junk food fanatic, Seth knows where all of the secret stashes are, and Papas will share. I'm usually a monkey, bunny, or some type of motherly figure in a book...maybe I should read him ones that have more humans in them?! It's times like this that remind me why I had kids. Too fun!

mrs. fuzz said...

ha ha! i love when kids come up with that stuff on their own. That is very cute.

Alicia W. said...

That is hilarious - it does kinda look like him too.

Jill Pagels said...

Oh...my...gosh!!!! Soooooooo funny!

I don't know if you saw on facebook or not, but would you mind sending me your address so I can send you something as a thank you for the books. (Which I got yesterday and have been reading...so far, so good!!!) You can message me on FB when you have time. Thanks.

Ang said...

It kind of does look like him! Oh so cute! The things little ones say.