Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mommy's Helper

After finishing many loads of laundry, I sat down to do the sorting and folding.

Alyse, who has loved to help put clothes in the washer and dryer for months now, came up and said, "Help you, Mommy?"

I gave her some towels and let her get to work.


It made me smile!
Plus, I've decided that if she loves laundry so much, the job is all hers!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

How much does she charge? I want to hire her to come do my laundry! :)

Becca said...

HA! Autumn does the same thing but she drives me nuts because she will unfold stuff that I just folded just so she can fold those! It sounds like you got yourself a good helper though!

Natalie said...

She's taking her job seriously! Too cute! The closest I can usually get my kiddies to help with laundry (which is piled up next to me as I type this ready to be folded...sigh) is that they usually jump into it like a pile of leaves!

It's so cute I usually work around them and emphasize that they don't touch the clothes that have been folded, but we're still working on that part.

THAT must be why I've waited until they're sleeping before I fold now!