LOVE the way they smell!
However, I have a small fear of fire...
Plus somewhere in my mind a toddler and a flame just don't match up.
Whenever I light a candle I get all stressed out and keep checking it over and over.
(I know, just relax!)
Anyway, the other day I was shopping and came across these two Yankee Candles:


Oh my! They were so summery and refreshing.
It made me feel like if I closed my eyes I could pretend that the beach was right outside my window.
Maybe I will go back and get one.
Hopefully it will help me to relax and start to burn candles again.
(Then when fall comes I can enjoy those delightful scents too!)
5 comments:
Those look yummy for sure! I used to burn these flameless candles when my little guys were small. They were from Party Lite. Now you can probably get them at Wal Mart for $1.00!!! ;)
Go get one, you deserve it. Put it on the stove, she won't notice!!! ;)
I love Yankee Candles! I've never seen those scents but I'm sure they smell great! I'll have to check them out!
i've neber seen these two sents
im going to have to stop by the yankee candle store and smell them! :)
i do so love the pinapple sent they have! YUM!
Have you ever heard about Scentsy candles? They're actually just the wax (that comes in TONS of awesome smells) that's melted on a warmer, but they don't burn skin and clean up easily if spilled. With a 3 and 1 year old, they've been a life-saver!!! PLUS, they smell awesome (did I mention that already?!)
I'll have to check out those Yankee smells. I just love new, refreshing smells for the home. It makes it feel so inviting, don't you think?
i LOVE the sun and sand one!!!
Post a Comment